Job Description – RECON Auto Detailing, LLC.
Job Title: Detail Professional
Location: Tucson and Surrounding Areas
Terms: Full-Time (Monday – Friday with occasional weekends)
Salary/rate: TBD (Hourly + Tips)
RECON Auto Detailing is a mobile auto detailing company servicing the Tucson and surrounding area. Founder and owner, Brett Winter, has been associated with the automotive industry for the last 20 years. He has a passion for educating those about their automobiles and their overall health. Turning his passion of educating others on the importance of vehicle upkeep he decided to specialize in the area that will put a smile on anyone’s face.
Brett named his company based on reconnaissance, which is gathering of information. The right information is needed so you can make the best informed decision. His vision for RECON Auto Detailing was simple, to be dedicated to helping you understand the role professional detailing provides with maintaining the beauty and value of your vehicles.
About the position:
Our Detail Professionals are expected to bring the highest level of customer service & professionalism to every appointment. Our number one priority is customer satisfaction. We aim to educate our customers with proper care products for their vehicles and are dedicated to providing a positive experience from start to finish. Detail Professionals report to Owner and/or Administrative Assistant.
- Adhere to your daily schedule
- Follow all safety measures (detailing chemicals, use of tools, etc)
- Communicate effectively with Customers, Co-Workers & Management
- Maintain professional appearance & positive attitude
- Reference RECON’s “Best Practices for Professional Detailing” (provided upon hire)
- Execute Detailing Services for Automobiles, RVs, Boats, Motorcycles/ATVs & Fleets
- Keep your vehicle stocked with detailing supplies & a full tank of water
- Obtain a Ceramic Pro Certified Installer certification
- Prefer prior experience detailing vehicles (Cars, Trucks, RV’s & Boats)
- Prefer prior knowledge of detailing chemicals
- Must be trainable
- Must be willing to work outside in inclement weather
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. (proof will be required)
- Must have a clean MVR
- Must be professional at all times
- Must be able to communicate well with customers & co-workers
- Must be detail-oriented
Education Requirement: High School Diploma/GED